The ecological fashion is the new trend that you must know, an opportunity to contribute to improving the environment with a small gesture. The idea is to buy ecological garments and fashion accessories made without chemicals or pesticides.
Currently, society is more aware and more supportive of the environment. More and more ecological recycling is introduced and urban crops and sustainable industries that prevent massive emissions to the ozone layer are supported. The textile sector is an important part of this trend in the production of ecological clothes and accessories.
Global warming, the death of animals and a large number of disappearing forests have caused these new companies to emerge or become more ecological and responsible for caring for the ecosystem.
Garments with cotton and other 100% organic materials are becoming fashionable and this is very beneficial for the planet. The textile companies are committed to ecodesign, that is, to continue dressing with style and the most current fashion, but without abandoning the ethical values that are closely linked to nature and the environment.
What are organic clothes and accessories?
Ecological clothing and accessories are made with natural fibers such as linen, silk, cotton or hemp. But what most differentiates them is the way they are manufactured. No pesticides or other products that harm the environment are used and exhaustive control procedures that consolidate them as ecological garments are followed.
Natural dyes are also sought to paint and color the accessories and all their manufacture in a sustainable way. This new trend in fashion is not only beneficial for the environment, but also for people who wear clothes.
By not having pesticides or chemical products harmful to the body, the appearance of allergies and skin irritations that are usually linked directly with these products is avoided.
Here we tell you some of the brands that have begun to produce organic clothing. So, if you dare to try the difference, you will know where to go directly without making detours.
- IDEO A store that sells fashion and fashion clothes for both men and women.
- Thinking Mu, another innovative textile brand that sells organic cotton shirts with positive messages.
- H & M. The big brand is also committed to taking a line of shirts, sweaters and shirts with blue tones dyed with organic dyes.
- People Tree , commitment to the sustainable and ecological textile sector. The most well-known face of this brand is the actress Emma Watson.
- Marks & Spencer. It specializes in textiles for men and everything they make is ecological garments.
Organic clothing and accessories
Among the ecological clothing and accessories that are fashionable when contributing to a more environmentally friendly purchase we find:
- Cotton t-shirts with positive messages
- Scarves and scarves for the neck
- Handmade leather bags
- Wallets and purses
Find out if what you buy is eco-friendly
To know if the next garment that you are going to buy follows the guidelines of ecological manufacturing you have to pay attention to the following:
- Look at the labels of each garment: the certificates of its production must appear.
- The Skal certificate lets you know if that garment is free of pesticides and chemical products.
- Many famous and well-known faces begin to be more aware of this movement. Some promote brands that fit their way of thinking.
This new type of clothing and accessories manufactured with these premises free of toxins and pesticides have become fashionable and seek ways to get natural materials and have not gone through chemical processes to then weave the garments. So we contribute to taking care of the planet.
Go ahead and try and buy ecological clothing and accessories, to put your bit in a more natural world.